At this time of the year when everyone seems to chase after the next Black-Friday-Cyber-Monday deal, I love to think about things that I would like to call my own, things that have a potential to become classics in my wardrobe, something of a quality that I could carry for years and love regardless of whether it was on sale or not... For a very long time I've been taking pride in dressing well on a budget, but as I get older I find myself wanting to surround myself with things of quality, things that someone took time to invest in their design, production and package, things that carry a name of a talented person, and not because I'm obsessed with brand names, but because I want to support talented people to continue create beautiful things. So here is my list of "it" gifts for the upcoming Holiday season:
1. Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Eau de Parfum - one of the most popular fragrances on the market since the 90s, and I must admit the first bottle of fragrance I ever finished til the last drop, so I have to get another one!
2. Tom Ford 'Margot' Oversized Sunglasses - I can imagine these fit with any outfit - from bikinis to winter coats!
3. Elie Tahari Wool Coat with Fox Fur Trim - one of the most luxurious coats I've seen, a must have for a NYC winter!
4. D&G DW028 watch - I love this sleek understated watch that works with many outfits.
5. Christian Louboutin Piou Piou Patent Leather Point Toe Pumps - you can never go wrong with a classic pump, and those red Loubs can really make the entire look.
6. Be&D Maggie Stamped satchel - I've been a fan of Be&D for years, and love their unique designs that make an "it" bag without trying too hard. This stachel is definitely one of them!