|Entertainment >> It Movie|
Best and Worst Movies of 2008
Far from been a complete list, these are the movies that i loved in 2008 and the ones that left me feeling like a waste of a ticket.
Best of 2008
- WALL-E - Funny, Sad, great story, amazing animation Pixar's best work ever!
- The Dark Knight - The best Batman to date, such a dark movie I loved it.
- Cloverfield - Truly a masterpiece, as someone who lives in Manhattan had trouble going to sleep after watching it.
- Iron Man - Great comic book, Robert Downey Jr. Rocks! Gwyneth Paltrow is so Sexy.
- Waltz with Bashir - Israeli animated (not what you think) documentary that left me with an open mouth.
- Burn After Reading – Coen Bros. make a comedy just like they can, crazy funny movie.
- The Bank Job – British movie about a heist gone wrong… very wrong.
- RocknRolla – Another great Guy Ritchie movie, feels like a sequel to “Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels” (10yrs later).
- How to Lose Friends & Alienate People – Keeping up with the British theme, funny not serious and so NYC.
- Quantum of Solace - Daniel Craig makes a great Bond!
- Sex & The City The Movie – So long after the TV series is over but still fabulous, Sexy, Smart and not totally a chick flick.
- Horton Hears A Who! – Just like reading a Dr. Seuss book!
Worst of 2008
- 21 – OMG! The book was great, why would the movie suck?
- Baby Mama – Tina Fey is great on TV and this just didn’t work for me, Amy Poehler as white trash actually was convincing (REALLY?).
- Get Smart - Steve Carell is a great actor but not here, bad, bad story.
- Hancock - Waste of time, not cool at any level.
- Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull - I guess Lucas Film figured, why let "Indiana Jones" die with Harrison Ford, but casting Shia LaBeouf as his successor is just sad.
- Kung Fu Panda – BAD BAD BAD, shame for DreamWorks.
- Max Payne – I bet I am not the only person that loved the game and hated the movie; Mark Wahlberg is so NOT Max.
- The Day the Earth Stood Still - Better read the book, it’s a Classic, Keanu what happen you were “The One”!
Stright to Netflix Queue
- Be Kind, Rewind - Jack Black & Mos Def, can't be bad.
- Frost/Nixon – Looks Promising
- Marley and Me – Looks stupid but I love Labradors.
- Role Models
- Star Wars: the Clone Wars
- The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
- The Express
- The Happening
- The Incredible Hulk
- The Love Guru
- The Pineapple Express
- W. – This is probably a sad comedy.
- Zack and Miri Make a Porno
Tags: 2008 Movies, Best & Worst |
to submit your content for the feature on MyItThings.com.
Comment by: kathyv @ 03/04/2011, 04:09:08 AM
|I am movie freak.. I watch a lots of movies http://www.moviesfunzone.com
My favorite movies of 2008 are:
Merry Christmas, Drake &. josh